Keep it Digital!
Why receive paper statements? If you are currently enrolled to receive eStatements, chances are you're already enjoying the many benefits listed below. If you have not yet enrolled, keep reading to learn how eStatements can help you keep it digital!
Benefits of eStatements:
- Fast: No waiting for the paper statement to arrive in the mail.
- Environmentally Friendly: Conserves natural resources while keeping your space clutter free.
- Secure: eStatements can't be delivered to the wrong address or taken from your mailbox or trash.
- Safe: Keeping your information safe is our priority. We employ up-to-date security measures to keep our Online Banking safe and secure.
- Convenient: Review your statements online anytime – day or night. Whether you're at the office or away on vacation or business, you'll have access to your statements when you're logged into your Online Banking. Your statements will be available online for 18 months. You can also save them to your computer for future reference.
- Best of all, this service is provided at no cost to you.
Enrolling in electronic documents, so simple!
Upon Login, users can enroll in electronic documents on a per-account basis or for all accounts at once.
Enroll from an individual account: First, select an account from the Accounts section. Then select Documents, and finally select Enroll.
Enroll from the Settings screen: First, select the user name in the top right of the screen, and then select Settings. Beneath the All accounts section, in the Documents field of the relevant account, finally select Enroll.
Accept the service agreement terms. Establish any notifications as you desire. Either select Enroll or Enroll all accounts. And then select OK.